Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE UNEXPECTED

One of my favorite things in a day is when I come upon the unexpected. Like these grapes.

I was racing around doing the last minute things I needed to do before I left on my 3 week vacation. One very important thing was to pick up perscription refills, so I was at the 45th Street Clinic in Wallingford doing just that. I found these grapes in their parking lot, hanging over a storage shed. It looked like they were growing from an adjacent backyard and had spread, unchecked.

The day was hot, but somehow, standing near these grapes the air felt lighter and cooler and I was compelled to slow down and find my camera and capture the unexpected.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Anna said...

i love those moments, too.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger meno said...

This may sound like a funny thing to say, but the lighting on that picture is excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home