Wednesday, January 02, 2008

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS - Part 2

My new year resolutions have a tendency to fade away and never get accomplished. So for all the world to see and especially to remind myself, here are my resolutions:

1. Finish first book in my 3 part YA series in time to market it at the Surrey International Writer's Conference in October.

2. De-clutter. Sell massage table, books, and anything that I haven't used in the past year.

3. Find a new job. Getting laid off in a month is definitely a motivation.

4. Eat out less, cook at home more.

5. New look for my blog. DONE!!!!!

6. Remember to let my friends know how much I love and appreciate them.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Miss Kris said...

Massage table?

I've been de-cluttering too. It's been a slow process, but rewarding nonetheless.

I hope the job search is going well!

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that you have number 6 pretty well covered. I don't think I've ever seen you in the past 10+ years where you don't do a great job of letting us all know how much you appreciate us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home