Friday, December 28, 2007

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS – Part 1

So, it's that time of year again – 2007 is almost over, 2008 looms close by – resolution time. I like to do a combination of a couple of big resolutions along with several smaller ones. My thinking is that the smaller resolutions are more attainable – I can feel some accomplishment by at least taking care of them. I may be fooling myself though. Have I ever really accomplished any of my resolutions, big or small? Do I even remember what they were? Did I even make resolutions last year?

This year I will put my resolutions on my blog for all to see and for me to remember. There will be no super-duper resolutions like lose weight or quit smoking. Losing weight is always a given and oh so hard to do. Quitting the cigarettes? Well I already did that six years ago and it wasn't even a resolution. I just got to the point where I no longer wanted to smoke ever again, thanks to those horrible commercials that Washington state put on the TV with their tobacco settlement money.

So, I'll spend my weekend cogitating important stuff and I'll post my resolutions. Any one who wants to post theirs in the comments section, please feel free. Maybe we can all inspire each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home