Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LEFT BRAIN / RIGHT BRAIN

Here is something interesting to do - Go to the webite below and there will be an image of a spinning lady. Which way is she spinning? Clockwise or counter-clockwise? Can you see her spin in the other direction?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

(Sorry - you'll have to copy and paste - I tried three different ways to imbed a link, but it's not working for me today!)

Which way you see her first spin depends on which side of your brain is dominant. I am right brain dominant and severly so. I cannot see her spin the opposite direction.

We did this at work and 4 people saw the counter-clockwise spin, and 2 people saw the clockwise spin, but, I was the only one who could not eventually see it spin both ways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home