Monday, May 26, 2008

I'M PROUD TO BE A CALIFORNIAN

Though I may live in Seattle right now, I have to say, that more than ever, I'm proud to be a Californian. Kudos to the Californian Supreme Court for finding in favor of gay marriage. It's about time. I could try to write a well thought out and erudite blog post about why this decision was right and try to refute all those people who are railing against it, but it would be redundant, because another blogger, Barry Eisler, has already written it, and he has done a much better job of it than I would have. So, today I give you the link to Mr. Eisler's blog. Check it out - the guy is so smart!

Okay - once again, the putting in a link option did not work, so here is the url, sorry you have to cut and paste:
http://www.barryeisler.com/2008/05/those-crazy-conservative-activists.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home