Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NEW PROJECT

I'm starting a series of stories about how couples met. Each entry will have two parts, one from each member of said couple, no collaborating or discussing. I'm interested in all kinds of relationships and how the stories shift with the different perspectives.

Things I'm interested in are when and where; under what circumstances. What were your first impressions, what were your second impressions? Did any one thing stand out as exceptional about this person? When and why did you know you wanted to get to know him/her better? Was there anything that might have potentially made the relationship impossible? All this and any other interesting details that might make your story unique, because it is my belief that all these stories are unique.

If you are interested in contributing you can emails me at meetingtales@hotmail.com and I'll be in touch with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home